Name: Peiting
D.O.B: 22 july
Hobbies: Watch dramas and animation, Reading comics/manga.
About me: A homebody.
Favorite food: All except food with spinach...
Favorite manga: One Piece and Naruto + Plenty of others
Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, Ip Man.
Favorite singer: Jay Chou
Favorite drama: You are Beautiful (K), Personal Taste (K), Prosecutor Princess (K), Family Honor (K).
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Yo. This may be my last post before my school term starts...
I wonder whether i would have time to post after the school term starts...
First, i have passed the OGL interview! HAHA. Quite happy actually, because after the interview i kept thinking didnt get selected also never mind. But really, when i passed the interview i am quite excited and happy. I think i have to participate in some school events, if not, only the name of the school will be in my memory. Haha. Its the same for YSS and SPS, the memories have gotten vague... But i still remembers my friends, very important.
I have done a lot of things this week, watching Naruto animation to the latest. Caught up with History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Naruto and Kekkaishi manga. Haiz, i think it will be quite hectic once my school term starts, with all the syllabus to rush through, SPA practicals blah blah... I will have to work really hard man. I guess i will have to stop my bad habit that i have always been carrying, chionging games. BUT! The manga and animation craze of mine will still continue, no matter what. I can never give up these 2 in my life ever. Whahahaha, i am in maniac mode.
OH, i recently enrolled into the facebook committee. The mouse hunt game is quite nice LOL, and George is like PRO in both mouse hunt and pet society... Sian... Also i have done some quizes, but i always never think carefully, anyhow put. Dont know whether they are accurate, but i kind of like the results. HAHA
Aiyo... I am very scared but still, anticipates the new school term. I wonder anyone from YSS will join me ? HAHA i think maybe not lar, JC might be too scary to them as it was to me. I always had this feeling that i will never go to a JC during my secondary school years, but in the end i still go YJC lar. LOL seh... dont know whether my choice is correct, BUT since i made a choice, i will keep with it, work hard and make my choice 100% confirm plus chop correct.
LALA SEE YOU
4:09 PM