Name: Peiting
D.O.B: 22 july
Hobbies: Watch dramas and animation, Reading comics/manga.
About me: A homebody.
Favorite food: All except food with spinach...
Favorite manga: One Piece and Naruto + Plenty of others
Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, Ip Man.
Favorite singer: Jay Chou
Favorite drama: You are Beautiful (K), Personal Taste (K), Prosecutor Princess (K), Family Honor (K).
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Too long never update le.
Recently, I recieved a lot of assignments... Especially for GP.
Hmm... My life super boliao... No ups and downs.
One thing is... My homework keeps on piling.
Today morning, I started chionging GP content notes for 6 hours.
My brain is getting heavy with all those content...
Very tired ah~
This weekend i have planned for a lot of things, but seriously listing them is easy. When i am actually doing them, i realise i do not have enough time. Haha so lame lea.
I really want to relax lea LOL. But if really there is a chance for me to do nothing or lead a carefree life, i probably wont take it too.
When I thought about it seriously, I wont be able to live without aims, aspirations and die without any accomplishment. HEHE so sian hoh.
Lala... See You Again.
9:53 PM