Name: Peiting
D.O.B: 22 july
Hobbies: Watch dramas and animation, Reading comics/manga.
About me: A homebody.
Favorite food: All except food with spinach...
Favorite manga: One Piece and Naruto + Plenty of others
Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, Ip Man.
Favorite singer: Jay Chou
Favorite drama: You are Beautiful (K), Personal Taste (K), Prosecutor Princess (K), Family Honor (K).
Saturday, February 7, 2009
This morning i experienced an enormous pain when my mother tried to push a needle into the side of my fingernail. I think its my fault to pluck out the extra nail growing... I should not have done it, now that i regret it. I guess its my nature to make the mistake and grumble about it, but i know i should not have really done so. The moment the needle goes under my skin, i cannot control it and scolded one vulgarity, its really hard to control. Worst still, it did not cure the swell, and there is no pus flowing out like what my mother had expected. I feel very tired now, typing this entry while laughing with pain.
I have not update for quite a long time, actually i was not very busy but its just hard to find time. Ha ha. Oh, i got a new classmate, never talk to him much also. Good news to the school, there are Jc1s coming in. Bad news to me, the canteen would soon be packed. The school suddenly became very noisy. Sian.
This week monday, my cca needs to have a physical activity and my specs got chipped. That idiot, i dont know what to say... I was restraining myself not to shout at him. He threw the basketball from far and it hit the board, rebouncing back to my face. At that moment, i was totally stunned. Afterwhich, when my senses recover, i was waiting for him to at least apologize. But he did not... Then, i gritted my teeth and a few vulgarities ran through my mind and I was about to unleash them all... but then i realised it is not worth it. Haiz, tired.
This week is fantastic, because both chemistry and physics do not have practicals, they are converted to tutorials. My teacher told my class a sardine concept... Sardines move about it schools and if a few of them decides to steer away from the course, the others will follow. He wants us to sing the national anthem aloud so that others would follow. Actually, this is applicable to studies too, if a few of them would really starts to work hard, the other would eventually do the same...
Haha, this is all...
12:24 PM