Name: Peiting
D.O.B: 22 july
Hobbies: Watch dramas and animation, Reading comics/manga.
About me: A homebody.
Favorite food: All except food with spinach...
Favorite manga: One Piece and Naruto + Plenty of others
Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, Ip Man.
Favorite singer: Jay Chou
Favorite drama: You are Beautiful (K), Personal Taste (K), Prosecutor Princess (K), Family Honor (K).
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Finally, the H2 subject block tests are over...
I am really shagged...
The new school term is starting again, today i must really rest well...
I have done a lot of things that i like to do today.
First, read blogs and update myself.
Second, read manga and watch animation.
Third, spend time playing mousehunt and mafiawar in facebook.
Fourth, update this blog.
I am still intending to make myself satisfied by having all the entertainments i would not have time to enjoy!
Whahaha, wonder how the results for block test would go. Recently, the principal talk to us about the aggregate scores to get into some of the university courses. All along I know that my aim will be hard to achieve, however i have stop thinking and worrying over that. I would really have to exceed my limits... I would always say things would work out somehow, however, i realise that it is not applicable to all sort of circumstances. By remaining calm and conserved, knots might untangle itself, nevertheless would also require us to think through some solutions and act.
HEHE thats all...
3:17 PM